FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: Karen Webster email@example.com
Florida Speakers Association Presents: Story Crafting Workshop with Kelly Swanson
Fort Lauderdale, FL. The Florida Speakers Association (FSA) is excited to announce the return of Kelly Swanson, award-winning storyteller, comedian, motivational speaker, author (Who Hijacked My Fairy Tale, The Land of If Only, The Gutsy Girls Pocket Guide to Public Speaking, and more) February 10th and 11th, 2018. Kelly will be presenting her sought-after program Story Crafting.
During this two day workshop, participants will learn:
- How to craft the kinds of memorable keynotes and programs that command top fees
- A simple process for creating and shaping your stories
- Secrets of “standing out from the crowd” so you’ll book more gigs
- How to use words to “paint pictures” your audience will see in their minds
- When to use humor–and when not
- How to make your stories uniquely yours
- To transform your stories from good to great
- Why stories make your programs more powerful, motivating, and memorable
- Why stories are the single most powerful way to make an impact
- And Much more including the opportunity for the first 10 who enroll to present their stories and get personal feedback from Kelly.
About Kelly Swanson: In addition to being an author and professional speaker, Swanson is a storytelling coach, and creator of Prides Hollow and the wacky cast of southern characters who have charmed audiences from coast to coast for over 20 years. Her work has been featured in extensive online and print publications and has won awards from the Film Advisory Board of Hollywood and the National Association of Parenting Publications. She was a featured entertainer for Holland America Cruise Lines, and Our State Magazine calls her one of North Carolina’s funniest women.
According to Helen Turnbull PhD, CSP, CEO of Human Facets and Immediate Past President of FSA “Kelly Swanson isn’t just one of the best storytellers in NSA, she is an artistic genius; a story-crafter par excellence. She understands how to take apart a story and put it back together so that when you deliver it, your audience is right with you every step of the way. She is generous of spirit, authentic, funny and a delight to work with.”
The meeting takes place at the Lago Mar Golf and Country Club, 500 NW 127th Avenue, Plantation, FL 33325 .
Workshop Pricing-Registration through Feb. 8th is as follows:
- Saturday Morning Keynote only ($125) includes breakfast
- Saturday Morning Keynote and Afternoon only ($199) includes breakfast and lunch
- Saturday Evening FSA Recognition dinner only ($75) Venue: Vienna Cafe in Davie, Fl
- Entire event (all day Sat. & Sun., with meals including Sat. dinner) $365
About the Florida Speakers Association (FSA): FSA is a chapter of the National Speakers Association (NSA), an organization dedicated to the growth and development of the speaking profession. Founded in 1980, the Florida Speakers Association maintains an active membership and involvement in virtually all aspects of the professional speaking industry. FSA hosts monthly meetings to provide education and best practices to help our community of members sharpen their skills and expand their understanding of the speaking profession. FSA welcomes guests and aspiring speakers to attend. To learn more about the program and to register visit: http://www.floridaspeakers.org/speaker-summit/