All FSA Memberships will expire on June 30, 2022
Welcome! We have designed 2021-2022 to bring you both, online and in-person meetings, and greater member benefits. Here is what we have in store to maximize your member value:
- Starting in September, we will alternate one webinar and one virtual social monthly (members only)
- Members will continue to get recordings of all webinars, available on the replay page here, in case you miss any
- Every chapter meeting will be in-person with a Zoom online option, for those who cannot attend.
- Members who pay for each meeting will receive recordings of the chapter meetings by email
- Members who attend in person can join the member-only lunch with the speaker (additional charge)
- FSA Members will be featured in the FSA Member Directory under Hire a Speaker
Updated Membership Model:
Two membership packages are available:
FSA Essential and FSA All-Access.
- FSA Essential: Pay only for those chapter meetings you choose. $175 membership, chapter meetings paid separately. New members pay $175 plus $25 Initiation fee.
- FSA All-Access: All 9 chapter meetings are included in the package price. $448. Includes the membership fee, and 9 Chapter Meetings; New members pay $448 – plus $25 Initiation fee.
FSA Membership Options
FSA EssentialNSA Member-Only Benefits
- Chapter meeting fee $39
- Monthly socials and webinars
- Webinar recordings
- Member-only lunch with speaker (Addtl. Fee)
- Chapter Meeting recordings with registration
FSA All-AccessAll FSA Essential features and more.
- No meeting fee
- Additional fee
- All recordings