Time to Renew Your FSA Membership
All FSA Memberships expire on June 30, 2020
We have designed 2020-2021 to support our members with both virtual and in-person meetings, and greater member benefits. Here is what we have in store to maximize your member value:
- This summer, we will run a virtual social or webinar every week (member only)
- Starting in September, we will run one webinar and one virtual social each month (member only)
- Members will continue to get recordings of all webinars, available on the replay page here, in case you miss any
- Every chapter meeting will have a virtual component, for those who cannot attend in person. They will be either virtual only, or a hybrid of live plus streamed, depending on safety considerations
- Members who pay will get recordings for chapter meetings
- Members who attend in person can join the member-only lunch with speaker (additional charge)
- Professional members will get a new listing on a custom “Hire a Speaker” page (instead of eSpeakers) which will offer better exposure for our professional members
NEW THIS YEAR:
Two membership packages to accommodate your individual financial situation: Standard and Enhanced Value.
Standard: Pay only for those chapter meetings you choose. $175 membership, chapter meetings paid separately.
Enhanced Value: All 9 chapter meetings are included in package price, at the cost of 7 early-bird meetings. This is a $78 savings over the early registration price, or $303 over the late registration price. $448 membership (including all chapter meetings).
Here is the comparison:
|Member Benefit||Standard Membership||Enhanced Value Membership|
|FSA Speaker Listing
(Professional Members Only)
|FSA Member-Only Socials||Included||Included|
|FSA Member-Only Webinars||Included||Included|
|Replays of Webinars||Included||Included|
|Reduced Advanced Registration Chapter Meeting Cost
|Cost: $39 each.
Register before early deadline for each meeting.Up to a $144 savings over 2019-2020 rates
on 9 meetings
|All 9 meetings paid in one lump sum of $273 with membership fee. (9 for the price of 7.)
|Reduced Late Registration Chapter Meeting Cost
|If you forget to register before the early deadline, your registration cost will be $64||Not Applicable.
By taking the Enhanced Value package, your rate of $30.33 per meeting is locked in with your membership dues payment.
|Member-Only Lunch with Speaker
|$35 per lunch attended||$35 per lunch attended|
|Chapter Meeting Recordings||Only those meetings you register for||All chapter meeting recordings|
Dues for 2020-2021 membership year
Due July 1, 2020
After final renewal notice:
|Standard Membership Package:
|Enhanced Value Membership Package:
$175 + $273 = $448
Not available after September
|Financial Benefits||Better Short-Term Cash Flow
More Financial Flexibility
|Better Overall Value
Better Bottom Line
How to know which package is best for you:
If you are not sure about how strongly you will commit to your career as a speaker in the following months, then go with the Standard Membership Package.
If you are determined to get the best value out of your membership and dive deep into becoming a strong and capable professional speaker in the following months, then go with the Enhanced Value Membership Package.
Either way, we look forward to seeing you at many events! Renew now: