Award Winning Speakers 2008 and Later
Florida Speakers Association Lifetime Achievement Award
About the Lifetime Achievement Award: To qualify for the Lifetime Achievement Award a member of the Florida Speakers Association must:
- Speak professionally
- Display high ethical standards and values
- Show exemplary service to the speaking industry
- Contribute exceptional dedication, and outstanding leadership and service to the Florida Speakers Association
- Be a member of both the Florida and National Speakers Associations
Dr. Helen Turnbull, CSP
(Note: This award replaces the Sam Edward’s Award of Excellence, the Bill Gove Lifetime Achievement Award, and the Jim Barber Leadership Award)
This award is presented in honor of our founding members and significant members who have passed on. These include: Sam Edwards, David Stanley, Ray Pelletier, and Bill Gove. Our current living legends include Gayle Carson, Conni Gordon, Jim Barber and Carolyn Stein.
The criteria for this award is a current Chapter Member who demonstrates:
- Dedication and service for the Chapter’s Success over many years.
- Active Participation in Chapter and NSA activities
- High ethical standards and values
- Demonstrated contribution to our industry
- Mentoring and encouragement to other speakers
Conni Gordon, CSP
MEMBER OF THE YEAR AWARD
This award is presented to the Member who has demonstrated outstanding service to the Chapter during this fiscal year.
Rita Barreto Craig
NEW MEMBER OF THE YEAR AWARD
This award is presented to a New Member who has demonstrated outstanding service to the Chapter during this fiscal year.
2015 Special Recognition
Connect with Us