Are you ready to grow your speaking business?
Our Next Meeting
Saturday November 10, 2018
8:00 a.m.- 2:30 p.m.
Fort Lauderdale Westin
400 Corporate Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334
Morning Session: Elevate Your Business Like a Hall of Fame Speaker!
with guest presenter
Jeffrey Hayzlett, CSP, CPAE
A special message from Jeffrey Hayzlett…
Want to leverage your platform for a higher profile, better and more gigs, and ever-increasing fees?
Learn how Jeffrey Hayzlett took his speaking business and books platform to a new level by influencing the media – and much much more!
At the end of this session you’ll:
- Understand Hayzlett’s powerful strategy that got him hired for 150+ keynotes last year!
- Know the specific steps he took to land a prime-time television show!
- Grasp how he leverages his TV shows and speeches to get more events and speeches!
- Discover how he leverages social media for most of his leads and bookings!
- Understand how to use branding like Hazelett’s to assure you’re positioned in the marketplace in the most effective way possible!
Most importantly, Jeffrey will answer all your questions with full transparency. Be ready to ask your toughest questions; Hayzlett will be there to share. Get a look at his marketing samples, marketing plan, contracts, tweets, social media activation worksheets and more. He’ll pull back the curtain and reveal everything he did to get into NSA’s prestigious Speaker Hall of Fame!
Afternoon Session: Secrets of the World’s Greatest Keynote Speaker
with our very own
Bob Frare, CSP
We are very excited about this unique (and uniquely FSA) afternoon session, delivered by our own master presenter, Bob Frare.
Bill Gove is universally acknowledged as The Father of Professional Speaking. The first President of the National Speakers Association, winner of both the Cavett Award and the Toastmasters International Golden Gavel. He often shared the platform with President Ronald Reagan. And Gove taught and mentored more million-dollar speakers than anyone else.
Bob Frare was one of Gove’s protégés, and we are fortunate, indeed, that Bob has offered to share the top 10 secrets he learned from the genius of Bill Gove. Secrets that led Bob to a highly successful and lucrative professional speaking career:
- Using theatrical techniques in your presentation!
- How to integrate humor into any speech!
- Why personal stories connect you to your audience immediately!
- Captivating gestures that will hold any audience spellbound!
- What to do if you go blank on stage!
- Speech module development; the “AA” formula that never fails!
- Using “geographical transitions” that your audiences will love!
- The pressure-proofing system that will cure your stage fright!
- Writing to be read vs. writing to be heard!
- The two tools you must own to develop your skills!
Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn the secrets of one of the world’s greatest keynote speakers – from one of his most accomplished students!
Online Registration open through Thursday, November 8th at 7pm ($20 more at the door on 13th)
Upcoming 2018-19 Meetings – Mark Your Calendars!
FSA 2018-19 President Keith Harmeyer Introduces Speaker Lineup
January 26, 2019 – Alan Weiss, PhD, CSP, CPAE
February 2, 2019 – Lois Creamer – “Book More Business! Make Money Speaking”
March 9, 2019 – Bill Stainton – “What I Learned from Winning 29 Emmys that Speakers Need to Know!”
April 13, 2019 (in Naples, Florida!) – Speaker TBD
May 11, 2019 – Phil Gerbyshak – “Power Selling with LinkedIn”
June 8, 2019 – Andy Masters, CSP – “Target Marketing to Associations: Multiply Your Bookings by Leveraging Every Niche”
Connect with Us