Are you ready to grow your speaking business?
March 9th meeting with Bill Stainton, CSP
“What I Learned from Winning 29 Emmys that Speakers Need to Know!”
Saturday, March 9th, 2019
8:00 AM – Noon
Fort Lauderdale Westin 400 Corporate Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334
There are three elements to any presentation: The Structure, the Content, and the Delivery. Bill Stainton has won Emmy Awards as a producer (the structure), a writer (the content), and a performer (the delivery). Find out how a 29-time Emmy Award winner applies the lessons he learned from the world of television (and from pals like Jay Leno, Ellen DeGeneres, and Jerry Seinfeld) to his presentations, and how you can do the same. You’ll learn:
- How to think like a producer when crafting your presentations
- How to structure your presentations for maximum effect
- How to utilize predictable unpredictability to keep your audiences awake and interested
- A simple rule to help you plan your openings and closings
- How to use the secrets of comedy writers to make your speeches and stories come alive
- How to use acting tips to turn your presentation into a performance
Bill Stainton, CSP is a multiple Emmy Award-winning TV producer, writer, and performer; an author; and a business humorist.He blends the business smarts he learned from twenty years in corporate management with the show biz sparks he gleaned from working with people like Jerry Seinfeld, Ellen DeGeneres, and Bill Nye the Science Guy to create entertaining and enlightening presentations enjoyed by audiences around the world!
Upcoming 2018-19 Meetings – Mark Your Calendars!
FSA 2018-19 President Keith Harmeyer Introduces Speaker Lineup
April 13, 2019 (in Naples, Florida!) – Walter Bond
May 11, 2019 – Phil Gerbyshak – “Power Selling with LinkedIn”
June 8, 2019 – Andy Masters, CSP – “Target Marketing to Associations: Multiply Your Bookings by Leveraging Every Niche”
Connect with Us